We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

Which Carcassonne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 7
Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

Hi Guys,

I know this might sound incredibly lame but is there any bars in Carcassonne that will be showing Sky Sports - I'm keen to watch the end of the Blackpool v West Ham if we get a chance.

If I know where the place is, we can make sure I stop along the way :)

Appreciate any advice.

B

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
1. Re: Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

In Carcassonne last September I hardly saw a bar showing French football on TV, let alone Sky!

The only place I have ever seen with Sky Sports was a bar in Bordeaux.

Sorry.

sydney
reviews: 22
2. Re: Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

Not sure if it helps-i was there at christmas and watched both french and english football at Le Saint Germaine on the corner of boulevard Barbes and Place General De Gaulle.

We stayed at a B and B quite near so i popped in each afternoon after sight seeing for a beer. Always had some sort of sport on although i wouldnt call it a sports bar so best to call them to ensure they are playing your game.....

London, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

Thanks folks, appreciate it. I think I will need my trusty iPhone and regular updates!

london
reviews: 80
4. Re: Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

We want to watch the Chelsea game, which is on in the evening and we have been told that The Celt pub will be showing it. We emailed them to ask, so I'm sure they would let you know if you contacted them. It's in the new part of town.

5. Re: Sports Bar / Sky Sports Coverage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, June 21, 2013