We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone knows hotel mistral in paris?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ghfh
anyone knows hotel mistral in paris?

anyone knows hotel mistral in paris? how is the area? how is the hotel? clean? quiet?

thanks

Florida
reviews: 12
1. Re: anyone knows hotel mistral in paris?

I don't know about the hotel itself, but the area is fine. Rue Daguerre is a market street (at the opposite end), and you are near the Montparnasse transportation center.

Have a look at these two budget hotels - I have seen remarks on them on other websites (Fodors, VirtualTourist, etc).

Hotel Floridor

28 pl Denfert Rochereau 75014 PARIS

tel: 01 43 21 35 53

fax : 01 43 27 65 81 no website

Near the market end of Daguerre, the Denfert Rochereau (metro and RER),

Hotel de Blois

5 r Plantes 75014 PARIS

tel: 01 45 40 99 48

fax : 01 45 40 45 62

http://www.hoteldeblois.com/

An easy walk from metro Mouton Duvernet, line 4, which covers Gare du Nord, Montparnasse and Denfert Rochereau transportation options. Small park just across avenue du Maine.

india
2. Re: anyone knows hotel mistral in paris?

Hotel Mistral on Rue de Cles is nice, clean and value for money. My wife, son and I stayed in this charming old Paris hotel in March 2005. Located just a few hundred feet from Gaite Metro station and half kilometer from Montparnasse Metro station, it's easy to get around to wherever you need to go. The rooms are small, so are the bathrooms but the plumbing is good. The housekeeping is efficient. You get a decent continental buffet breakfast for six euros, but the hotel serves no other meal. If you are on a budget and living off packets, you can use the microwave in the kitchen and the plates and cutlery in the dining room. The owner, a Frenchwoman is usually there, and I found her and the entire staff friendly and helpful. They all speak English. For the literary minded, Jean Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir stayed here for a couple of years in the 1930s. Ask for a room on the first or second floor since this old building does not have lifts.