We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

I'm thinking of booking tickets to a concert at Sainte-Chapelle. Can anyone recommend it and has anyone used the Classictic system for ordering their tickets online?

16 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

The concerts at Ste-Chapelle have had many favourable mentions. So far as I know, Classictic is the only online seller of tickets. You get a print-at-home ticket.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 3
2. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

Yes, I did and printed tickets at home - very convenient.

We booked Vivaldi's Four Seasons - amazing !!!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
3. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

We are going to Four Seasons too: 3 July.

San Diego...
reviews: 38
4. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

My daughter and I are going this month - so excited! We booked ours over Classictic and printed our tickets at home. A very convenient and easy to use website.

San Diego...
5. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

I was so fortunate to go and hear the beautiful Vivaldi's Four Seasons. It was beautiful music sitting in a beautiful room. Just listening to the music and looking at the sunlight coming in through the stained glass windows gave me a highlight of my many trips to Paris !

In my case I happened to see a poster on the street for the date and time the concert was to take place. I went and bought my ticket on the same day as the concert. However, times have changed and I'm not even sure if it's possible to do that now.

But, well worth it and I recommend it highly!

Kelowna, Canada
6. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

Thank you so much for your detailed answer. We'll be going in the evening, but it should be awesome! It's very exciting!!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 3
7. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

It is always in the evening, but during longest days of summer - sun still shines through stained glass windows.

San Diego...
8. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

Yes, my concert was in the evening. It's depends on what time of year you go as to the degree of sunshine. Of course, weather can count as well. But, no matter, It's still worth it to be in Sainte-Chappelle enjoying the concert.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 139
9. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

I have also got a ticket for 1900 on 03 July. I see that the gates open at 1830. But at what time should I start queuing?

reviews: 43
10. Re: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts

I got a ticket on Groupon last year, was half price,and there was quite a big choice of dates and concerts to go to. I noticed they were available again early this year.

I went to Vivaldi's Four Seasons, performed by Orchestre Classik with David Braccini, and it was of the best concerts I have been to.

I think they advise arriving around 6.15 for the 7pm performance.

Reply to: Sainte-Chapelle Concerts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted