We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maps of Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Magherafelt, United...
Maps of Paris

Does anyone know where you can view or download a map of Paris with all the sights marked on it?

11 replies to this topic
Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Maps of Paris

Not exactly a map, but you might try the TripAdvisor City Guides App.

Magherafelt, United...
2. Re: Maps of Paris

I have been looking at apps as well so i`ll check this one out too. Thanks F1racegirl

San Francisco...
reviews: 24
3. Re: Maps of Paris

Pull up 'tripmatic" and request "tourist map Paris pdf".

reviews: 9
4. Re: Maps of Paris

TripOmatic...

…tripomatic.com/download/tripomatic-free-cit…

- page 7, not a fully inclusive map but a start...

Paris, France
reviews: 26
5. Re: Maps of Paris

"All of the sights" is rather a vast subject. Even "all of the top sights" would be enormous, although then it would open the subject to bickering and disagreement.

Paris, France
reviews: 105
6. Re: Maps of Paris

Well, the map booklet "Paris L'Indispensable" has everything. It's not a one-page fold-out map, but a small booklet, arranged by arrondissements, with all monuments, public buildings, important churches, all the streets are included, Metro and Bus maps...

You can buy one when you get to Paris - any newsstand sells them, 5 - 8 euros, depending on neighborhood.

Or, you can order one online, if you want to plan ahead of time. www.massin.fr

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
reviews: 24
7. Re: Maps of Paris

Only so much detail can fit on a one page map.

Here's one that's decent for the "major" sights

www.plandeparis.info/plans-paris/paris.html

(Right click, save to your PC, import into a text document, graphics program, etc.)

For ALL the sights, you really need a larger fold-up map or a booklet divided into neighborhoods or arrondissements.

Note also, the sights on a one-page map appear (obviously) far closer to one another than they are and (due to space limitations) many, many, streets are omitted.

Magherafelt, United...
8. Re: Maps of Paris

Thank you for all your answers. The last time I was in the city I got a map with all sights on it and yes as suggested they looked closer than they were, but it give you an idea of the direction you were heading. I know from the last time i visited technology has advanced somewhat. So I'm probably going to go with a map App, but i would like one that will work offline and will have the ability to tell you where your at. Im guessing that will be gps. Anyone got any useful ones?

Benson, Arizona
reviews: 1
9. Re: Maps of Paris

@Francis S…check out CityMaps2Go (you download the maps you need when you have wifi and then they stay on the phone)…I have it for the iPhone not sure if one can get it for Android…I am using it now in Mexico City….

Edited: 8:17 am, December 18, 2013
Magherafelt, United...
10. Re: Maps of Paris

Thank you veniceJ will have a look at it. Enjoy your holiday

Reply to: Maps of Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted