We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movie ticket price

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Movie ticket price

What would be the price of a 3D English movie ticket in Paris, probably around Champs Élysées?

8 replies to this topic
reviews: 9
1. Re: Movie ticket price

You can look up specific movies and find the prices.... for a regular movie, I think we have paid around9-11€...

http://www.allocine.fr/salle/

- - click on the Paris tab

2. Re: Movie ticket price

For some reason, I am not able to view the prices on the website. Anyhow the fares wouldn't be over 15 €, would it?

Paris 4th Arr
reviews: 7
3. Re: Movie ticket price

We just paid €14 plus €1 for the glasses for tickets to World War Z on the Gaumont Champs-Elysées - Ambassade last Monday.The €1 glasses are not collected after the film, you buy them and take them home.

reviews: 9
4. Re: Movie ticket price

You have to start a booking for a specific movie and theater, then the prices will eventually show up. A normal was 11.50€ and a senior was 8.50€, so I'd guess a 3D would be around 15€...

5. Re: Movie ticket price

Thanks, metromole and travelnutty! Much appreciated!

Paris 4th Arr
reviews: 7
6. Re: Movie ticket price

Not to get too geeky here but I can't resist... French theater chains seem to have adopted the "RealD" digital process for distribution in Gaumont/Pathé and UGC cinémas so you can save between €1 and €4 per movie - per person by bringing your own glasses to watch the 3D films as we do. On the French cinéma websites, if they specify "En VO, 3D Numérique" or "En VO, 3D" for a film, it's most likely a "RealD" process film. Germany and the UK are still tooling around with which 3D process to use but the dust seems to be settling in France.

Nerd off.

Edited: 11:50 am, July 30, 2013
7. Re: Movie ticket price

Whoa! Didn't know that!

Paris, France
reviews: 24
8. Re: Movie ticket price

MK2 is still using the heavy glasses that are collected after the film -- and they charge more for the glasses, too.

Reply to: Movie ticket price
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted