We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louvre group tour

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
austin
Louvre group tour

I read some posts here there is $5/person group tour(1.5 hour, led by people) inside Louvre. But, I can't find this tour on Louvre web page. I would really appreciate if you could help me out. Thanks!

austin
1. Re: Louvre group tour

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

San Diego
reviews: 51
2. Re: Louvre group tour

louvre.fr/en/…louvre-s-masterpieces

It doesn't say the price, but from googling the tours, others have said it was $5 in 2012.

HTH!

austin
3. Re: Louvre group tour

Thanks, Amama for your help. I guess I will call Louvre tomorrow morning to find out the price.

los angeles
reviews: 40
4. Re: Louvre group tour

It is confusing by what the website means as far as "group tour." It seems like they mean you will be bringing your own group (large family group or classroom group). If you go to this link, you can click on "rates." But I think your phone call is a good idea because you'll need to make sure to find a tour in English (I'm assuming--but maybe you speak French).

http://www.louvre.fr/en/groups-schools

Minnesota
reviews: 507
5. Re: Louvre group tour

You can find information about the group tours in the French language part of the Louvre website. Even if you don't have any French you can probably figure it out. If not find a friend who even has a minimum of French.

We used it in the Louvre in June since we had an 18 year old niece with us who had never been anywhere before and knew little about art. I believe we did spend five euros per person and there was one around 11:00 and another around 2:00 each day. They gave out earpieces so you could hear the guide in that very crowded museum and they worked out OK. If you have not been to the Louvre before the tours are very good since you see mostly "masterpieces" and you learn a bit about finding your way around the museum for more visits. Stay as close to the guide as you can because of the size of the museum and the crowds.

There is a similar "masterpieces? tour at the Musee d'Orsay as well.

6. Re: Louvre group tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 02, 2014