We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
paris, france
reviews: 11
can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

alright so i need contacts from companies you think shoudl change the way they behave, developp, modernize or whatever for a friend, i already wrote down paris blue shuttle and the roissy airport which is as i read here very unpleasant for tourists who get lost and thinks its old and not nice. anyway if you are thinking of anything please let me know, i cannot explain why for the moment :) also if you think a company has a bad website, anything you think about.

Lake Jackson, Texas
reviews: 3
31. Re: can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

Lelong Cyril, the boulangerie-pattisserie on the corner of Rue d'Alesia and Raymond Losserand. On my first day in Paris, the woman handed me my baguette and charged me 4.40 Eur. I couldn't hand it back to her because I'd already touched it (okay, so I didn't know at that stage how unsanitary general bread handling is), and had no idea that there was an actual limit to how much one could charge for a baguette. It's a shame, really, because it's the closest one to my house. But I've told all of my friends to stay away from there.

over here
32. Re: can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

alex and Randy... hey, I'm a giver. :)

SFpeninsula
33. Re: can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

JustGrace,

We knew that !

Ohio, USA
reviews: 4
34. Re: can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

I just discovered that if you call RATP on the number they list on their site to get information about accessibility and routes and so on for handicapped persons using the RATP system over and above the limited amount that is on the suite itself, you have to pay.

Here is the info from the RATP site:

"Pour tous renseignements complémentaires, vous pouvez vous adresser à notre Centre d'Information Téléphonique. Un téléconseiller vous répond de 7h à 21h du lundi au vendredi et de 9h à 17h15 les samedis, dimanches et jours fériés au 08 92 68 77 14 (0,34 €/mn)"

It's bad enough that Paris is already not easy for people who are mobility or impaired without asking them to pay for information they need just to do the best they can to get around.

35. Re: can you tell me which parisian companies you had pbs with?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 16, 2009