I only have an advanced Master's Degree so I am unable to decipher how these consecutive day rail passes work in travelling through France and the rest of Europe. It seems harder to crack than the "Da Vinci Code". I hope someone can help. Here is what I want to do:
1. I plan to arrive in Paris CDG from NYC JFK.
2. After spending a few days in Paris I want to travel on a HIGH SPEED train to other cities in France.
5. I plan to travel for a total of about 20 days.
My questions are:
1. What kind of pass do I buy (Eurorailpass, Railpass, Eurail, etc.)?
2. How much should it cost?
3. Are there supplements?
4. Do I need to make reservations each time I travel?
5. Is 1st Class Travel really worth it?
6. Where should I buy my ticket?