We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know hours of Notre Dame de Senlis on a weekday?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
reviews: 87
Anyone know hours of Notre Dame de Senlis on a weekday?

We might not get a chance to get to Senlis until about 4:30 on a weekday afternoon, maybe 5-ish. Most churches in Paris are still open at this hour (but, in general, when *do* churches usually close in the evening? I know we missed the interior of Madeleine because we lost track of time and thought it would be open until dark...it closed at 7 pm.

I'm guessing 7 pm is a pretty common closing time for churches (Notre Dame de Paris actually closes at 6:45, I don't think I realized that).

So hopefully, if we arrive train station at 5, at the latest, we'll get to see the interior of this lovely church (I love its simplicity and the contrast with the stained glass, and the architects really express the essence of soaring Gothic).

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 100
1. Re: Anyone know hours of Notre Dame de Senlis on a weekday?

picardie-cathedrales.com/visites/…

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
reviews: 87
2. Re: Anyone know hours of Notre Dame de Senlis on a weekday?

Thanks! Could not find that page, very helpful.

Last bus apparently leaves Senlis for Chantilly at 8 pm. I think we'll have just enough time.

3. Re: Anyone know hours of Notre Dame de Senlis on a weekday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 14, 2014