We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntersville, North...
reviews: 54
Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

I'm trying to purchase tickets on the site http://ticket.toureiffel.fr. This is the official site for the Eiffel Tower Ticket office. When I try to register an account and choose the country (it should by U.S.), there is no listing for the U.S. Therefore, when I attempt to list my cell number (required) and use the codes "00 1" before my number, it doesn't allow it. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

I'd really like to get tickets ahead of time rather than wasting so much time waiting in line! Thanks for any help from anyone. I cannot believe that this site doesn't allow purchases from the U.S but it seems that way.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

The United States is included in the list of countries, but in French: Etats-Unis.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
reviews: 25
2. Re: Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

When entering your phone number, just use your area code and phone number, ten digits, no characters.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

Nick is absolutely right - I just did this this week. It helps to know a little bit of French, especially the French name of your own country :-)

4. Re: Problem with Official Eiffel Tower Site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 18, 2014