We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night clubs in Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Night clubs in Paris

Hello, can anyone recommend any good night clubs in Paris? Me and a friend are going aged 20-24. We're staying near the Eiffel Tower but don't mind traveling so long as it's not too far!

Any help would be appreciated.

Rockville, Maryland
reviews: 31
1. Re: Night clubs in Paris

Rue des Lombards has several clubs.

http://goo.gl/maps/PYxP0

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Paris, Denver
reviews: 17
2. Re: Night clubs in Paris

A little bit closer to the Eiffel Tower, there are many [famous] nightclubs on/off Champs Elysees, including the legendary le Queen, where David Guetta got his start. But these are pricy and fancy!

There's also nightlife in the St. Germain/Latin Quarter area, or around the Grands Boulevards, or Bastille, Montmartre....

Are you looking for dancing? drinking/socializing? any budget in mind?

Manchester, United...
3. Re: Night clubs in Paris

Hello, thanks for your help! We don't really have a budet in mind, we would just like to have a good time; dancing, drinking and socializing. We will be going out on the Saturday, I've looked up le Queen on google it looks quite good, would you recommend that's the best place to go then? Thanks again! :)

Manchester, United...
4. Re: Night clubs in Paris

Thanks a lot! Is there any inpaticular you would recommend?

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Paris, Denver
5. Re: Night clubs in Paris

I had a lot of fun at le queen! It's a nice reason to dress up ;-). I would prepArty before going, as drink prices are very expensive there (I think first drink is included in the cover).

You could also check out the more laid back pubs/bars in the Latin quarter (mix of students, tourists, British expats) or the concentration of bars and lounges at Bastille (more of a young professional crowd)....or Montmartre too, if you want something more indie....

Have fun!

Manchester, United...
6. Re: Night clubs in Paris

Hello, I think we will definately try le queen by the sounds of things, thanks again! :) By the way, I've also been recommended Le Showcase, you seem to know the area quite well, have you been before?

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Paris, Denver
7. Re: Night clubs in Paris

No I have not, but it looks really cool - and should be close to where you are staying!

Manchester, United...
8. Re: Night clubs in Paris

Ok great, you have solved my problem so thank you very much! :)

9. Re: Night clubs in Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 21, 2014