We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alberta
reviews: 76
New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

I am so excited for this exhibition.

I love Dali ... So many of his works which were claimed by critics to be made only for the almighty dollar... I was moved... a brilliant artist ...

the aliyah series in spain....the courtyard sculptures ....the more I see of his work...the more I want to see

anyhow

This exhibition starts within 24 hrs... I would love to hear any feedback from those who have the chance to visit

it ends in late march and I am thinking to visit Paris mid/late March to visit the Pompidou...and of course to revist Paris

I still can not believe how Paris took hold of me on my last trip... I love Spain , and have for many years...but Paris is calling

this Dali series seems like a great excuse to visit again

love to hear any reviews on this exhibit

:)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
1. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Darn, I will be in Paris next May so I will miss it. BTW, if you really love Dali, consider a visit to St. Petersburg Florida. An unlikely place for surrealist art but, one of his early patrons donated their collection to a museum there.

alberta
reviews: 76
2. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Funny you mention that ! I just found out about that this summer runner !

I helped new friends plan some of their European trip this summer... including their visit to Dali's museum in Figueres

She is american and married a canadian here..anyways..they have a property very near that museum and have invited me to visit while they are avoiding our harsh Canadian winter.

She loves that collection too and really got me excited about it too. I had no idea.

I have to say I was quite surprised how much I have been smitten by his work... the jewels display in Figueres is one of my favs but have enjoyed much of his work in so many places

.. so very odd but in such an interesting way

I keep telling myself I just can not afford another trip this spring but then I have never seen Paris or Basque country in the spring either ... lol

I wonder if that is a good excuse ?

I am hoping this exhibit is a good one !

:)

Woolacombe, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Does anyone know how to buy tickets online for the Pompidou - Dali exhibition?

Dublin, Ireland
4. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

At the moment there's a really long queue upstairs AFTER you've bought your ticket. It was an hour earlier this week but it's just opened so that probably going to ease in time. It was interesting, some of it was amazing, but like any important exhibition you have to deal with the crowds. If Dali's your man then you'll probably love it as most of his important works are there.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 37
5. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

We went to the Pompidou for an exhibit and the lines to buy tickets from a human being in a booth were very long, but there was virtually no-one at the two ticket machines to the right of the lines. We used these with a credit card and got right in. It seemed strange at the time.

Pjk

Dublin, Ireland
6. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

I agree with Pjk. We bought our tickets for Dali at the two red ticket machines on the left. You can't buy any reduced price tickets there, only full adult price €13. There was a small queue for them.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
reviews: 6
7. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Or you can buy them on the FNAC website and print them at home.

Palm Beach Gardens...
reviews: 96
8. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

The Dali museum (Espace Dali) in Montmartre is amazing and a permanent exhibit. Have you been?

Great collection of his work, no crowds.

the big blue marble
reviews: 21
9. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

We went this weekend. We are members of the museum, so we don't have to wait in line, or book tickets, BUT the lines were so long for people with pre-ordered Dali tix, PLUS there was the usual line just to get in that we walked away.

Woolacombe, United...
reviews: 11
10. Re: New Dali exhibition at the George Pompidou..

Many thanks for the helpful information.

The Fnac website does have Pompidou-Dali tickets. Thanks.(Bit more expensive though.)

I have been to the Dali Museum on a previous visit to Paris. Very good!

I suspect that many of the pieces will be moved to this major exhibit........Although I have to say I do not know this for sure!