We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from CDG to Trianon Versailles?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Taxi from CDG to Trianon Versailles?

With 4 pieces of luggage, my wife and I think it makes more sense to take a Taxi from the airport, to Trianon, rather than fight the crowds and hassle of the RER with changes. Not worried about the cost, I know to expect 80 or so euro cost. It's a vacation, so hassle less is far more important. Make sense?

Richmond, Virginia
1. Re: Taxi from CDG to Trianon Versailles?

I should have mentioned we arrive at 5pm on a Tuesday, so I assume to be at the Taxi stand by 6:30-7:00 PM at the British Airways terminal.

Paris, France
2. Re: Taxi from CDG to Trianon Versailles?

I'm affraid i don't fully get the meaning of your question. You've made up your mind taking a cab. Yes, it is doable. It won't be a bargain as CGD and Le Trianon hôtel are not close by, plus possible traffic jams.

3. Re: Taxi from CDG to Trianon Versailles?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, December 14, 2013