We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
baltimore, MD
$800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

Hey everyone,

I found this deal on expedia.com for a 4-night stay at a 3star hotel in Paris very near the Champ Elysees which includes a roundtrip airline ticket for $802/person...this will be in the end of May...is this cheap?

Also does anyone know the weather around the end of May?

I'll appreciate any feedback,

ienne

Garden Grove...
1. Re: $800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

Sounds like a good deal to me. Also take a look a Francevactions.net and gateonetravel.com for packages. I think it should be warm but rainy in May.

Great Barrington...
reviews: 42
2. Re: $800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

I am going in two weeks. Airfare from NY to Paris on American is $348. I am staying at a nice 3 star in the Latin Quarter for about $100/night. Do the math and you can then answer your own question.

Kennebunkport, Maine
reviews: 17
3. Re: $800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

Keep in mind that airfare in mid-February is likely to be far less than in May.

olympiad
reviews: 3
4. Re: $800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

Well, not knowing where you're flying out of makes it a bit challenging on the airfare. We put our trip together and came up with air, hotel for 4 people (2 rooms, 3star hotel for 7 nights) for $950pp. Flying from Dallas to Houston then CDG. Of course we are going in March so that makes a difference also.

Annapolis, Maryland
reviews: 7
5. Re: $800 4-night Flight/Hotel Package..cheap?

That's a great price for the end of May. I'm not seeing anything close to that. From anywhere in the states....including the usually cheaper BWI, your obvious departure point.

May will be wonderful. A not much discussed aspect is the length of day...Sunset is around 10...dark falls around 11pm at the height of summer...