We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel tower tickets

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
Eiffel tower tickets

We are traveling to Paris in July and wonder if it is better to buy tickets for Eiffel tower etc in Australia or Paris

150 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
reviews: 16
71. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

janw, if your talking to me, I haven't arrived Paris but bought the 10:30pm slot for the 2nd floor viewing only.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
72. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

Well, I just tried to purchase tickets for October 28 for 4:30, site said that those tickets were not on sale until July 30 at 8:30am, which was in the middle of the night for me. So first thing this morning I tried. All sold out until the last time slot of the day. Does not seem right, what are they selling 2 tickets per time slot!!! Not quite fair for the North Americans trying to purchase tickets. I guess we have to get up in the middle of the night to get tickets that they advertise.

Anyone know of any other sites to get tickets for a certain time??? I was trying the official eiffel tower site. Don't need a tour guide, just the tickets.

Washington DC...
73. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

I know it is late and we should have tried earlier, But we are trying to get 2 tickets to go to the 2nd floor (or even to the top if available) of the Eiffel tower on either the 14th, 15th, or the 16th of September. Every slot is booked up excepting for one at 10pm and another 10:30 pm. Cant go that late...is there any possibility to get these tickets at earlier times now, through this site, or should we try other sites? They are all quite expensive comparatively:(. Any suggestions?

Bristol UK
74. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

Hello

Do you think your method of walking to the 2nd stage then seeing if there is a lift will be good during UK October half term as it looks like advance tickets are sold out?

Thanks

Boston...
reviews: 9
75. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

There are reports of people checking even the day before and magically, slots opened up. If I were you, I'd check every few hours if you're near a computer. You may luck out.

Leeds
reviews: 168
76. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

Re post #74

Sarah, are you referring to my post with a link to a review ( that's in post 64)?

Anyhow, I think that's what I would do, you have no choice really if tickets sold out.

As per review, it was a nice enough walk to the second floor and we were just unlucky that the ticket machine wasn't working. Some people were queuing up waiting for the manned both to buy tickets.

In any event the view from the 2nd floor was still amazing.

Edited: 3:03 pm, September 04, 2013
Palm Beach, Aruba
reviews: 1
77. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

Buy them as soon as possible! They tend to be sold out a month prior.

Elk Grove, CA
reviews: 26
78. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

I just purchased tickets for October 11 for 4:30. The date was sold out but checked this morning and 4:30 slot available.

Keep checking the date/time everyday. Good luck!!

79. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 pm, September 11, 2013

Peoria, Arizona
80. Re: Eiffel tower tickets

First trip to France/Paris and there is plenty I don't know. Wondering if there is any place other than the Eiffel Tower official site that has tickets to the top that can be purchased in advance. According to the official site, there is no day during the 6 days we will be in Paris that has tickets to the top - at any time of day. If we wait in the line onsite do we have any hope of getting a ticket to the top? Yikes.

Reply to: Eiffel tower tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted