We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Bus Route Map in English

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ocean isle beach
reviews: 5
Paris Bus Route Map in English

Does anyone know of a link to the bus map in English with stops, time schedule and the direction of bus. I can find the offical RATP site with French but when you hit English it does not give you name/address of all the stops, time or direction of travel.

Paris, France
1. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/cartebus.php…

Paris, France
2. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

All the information you are looking for is available on the interactive map I linked to above. You can also use the trip planner with advanced options and select bus routes only. ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

Paris, France
reviews: 177
3. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

And, on the map referred to by Mrs_French_Mystique, when you click on the line that interests you,and then on the second icon (labelled 'Display line map') you have a full map of the line with all stops against a street map in the background; if you click on the 3rd icon, you'll have the timetable in a separate window. On the top, there's also a tab "Instructions for use"

ocean isle beach
reviews: 5
4. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

Got it. I knew it existed just could not get there. Thanks

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 9
5. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

Remember that the names and addresses of the stops are the names and addresses of the stops -- they won't be shown in English, so it's far easier to just use the French names. (this is one application that it doesn't matter if you say it right or not -- all you need to do is recognize that it's the one you want or not)

All Paris transport expresses direction as the end point of that particular route...for example, if you were on Bus 87, you would travel either "direction Champs de Mars" (to alight at the Eiffel Tower) or "direction Porte de Reuilly" (to head east across the city)

Times are given in a 24-hour clock -- 00h00 to 12h00 is from midnight to noon (am to you), 1201-2359 is from noon to midnight (pm to you)

Fairbanks, Alaska
reviews: 106
6. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

On the line maps, a stop with a triangle next to it indicates that that particular stop is only made when the bus is going in that direction.

We rode the buses for several days before I noticed this - when I thought I'd missed my stop.

I loved riding the buses. The routes are convenient, and there are good maps posted at the bus stops, and a sign showing when the next buses are coming.

Boston...
reviews: 171
7. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

Great link!thank you

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
reviews: 117
8. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

There is also the interactive city map with bus routes indicated:

www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php…

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
reviews: 25
9. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

It's also a good idea to print out the route maps for Evenings (after 8:30 and until about half past midnight) and Sundays and Holidays or the "legend" which indicates days/evenings buses operate along the various routes. Or, download those to your phone.

Paris, France
reviews: 1
10. Re: Paris Bus Route Map in English

how can i take the the bus from 9-11 rond-point rhin et Danube 92100 Boulogne to La Boetie - Champs Elysees