We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sofia, Bulgaria
from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

Dear friends,

I want ask you a few question i f sombody halp me a will be very happy. How can I get from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel and how many ticket a have buy.

I'm waithing for a answar.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
1. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

The easiest way after a long flight is to take a taxi. Otherwise, buy a ticket from the airport to Paris: take the RER train into Paris and get off at Chatelet Les Halles, where you change to Metro Line 1 for La Defense,

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
reviews: 4
2. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

If you want to take the RER, you can travel there from TGV with one ticket.

From CDG to La Défense, taking the RER B to Châtelet and transferring to M1 will cost 9.10€. If you want to use the RER all the way which will be a bit quicker, you will transfer at Châtelet to RER A, direction St Germain en Laye to La Défense, cost 11.10€.

A taxi at about 50€ to 55€ will definitely be a lot easier.

Dublin
reviews: 9
3. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

I strongly recommend RER A over the metro from Châtelet-Les Halles to La Défense. It's far quicker and roomier than the metro.

Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

Thanks a lot for everybody

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 48
5. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

are you staying at La Defense because you have business out there? If you are staying there to visit Paris, you might want to see about booking something more central instead -- it is a long way to commute every day if your goal is central Paris and its sights. In addition to being on the outskirts of Paris, it is lacking in Parisian charm.

6. Re: from CDG Airport to Renaissance La Defense Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, October 28, 2012