We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sephora confirmation

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
over here
sephora confirmation

hello all,

I'm tacking down some last minute details and wanted to make sure I've got the right location. I checked pagesjaunes and is the Sephora store on r. Rivoli the huge "main" store that all the girlie girls raves about?

thanks. :)

reviews: 57
11. Re: sephora confirmation

Yeah, that's very true...they are everywhere now.

But, the one on the CE is very very very large, much larger than any I've seen elsewhere. Might be fun.

Les

over here
12. Re: sephora confirmation

wow wow wow. Thanks guys and girls!

I've been to sephora, though we don't have any locally. and after checking the website they seem to offer a LOT of services that our "mall stores" don't have. I mostly just wanted to go and see acres of girl-stuff. :)

but you guys rock. thanks again for all your help. I'll also check out chez marianaud.

France
13. Re: sephora confirmation

It's just 'Marionnaud'. :o)

http://www.marionnaud.com

Hudson Valley, NY
reviews: 3
14. Re: sephora confirmation

Grace-

Go- definately go! I am a big fan- I have a few close to me in New York- the one in NYC is HUGE- so I wasn't bowled over by the size, but they did have a lot of things that I had not seen in the ones in the US. A few nice perfume lines that I hadn't seen before. I am a sucker for new perfumes!!!

Have a ball!

You're leaving soon huh?

Robin