We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit my trip log and paris photo album!!

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Agoura Hills...
visit my trip log and paris photo album!!

these are from april of this year, my msn wants to delete it because no one is visiting anymore, but i figured i'd re-list it here because there are always new people visiting to get info on their upcoming trip! there are a lot of tips on food and travel in the trip log, and many pics of the sites we saw. to read the log i think you have to log on, but don't worry, i'm not keeping track or spamming anyone hahaha. i hope everyone is well (regulars on the board) and i hope the recent chaos out there hasn't stopped too many people from enjoying the wonderful city of lights (and LOVE!!!) ahhh, paris - i miss you!!!

meghan

Agoura Hills...
1. Re: visit my trip log and paris photo album!!

man it would have been helpful to have given the link huh? yup - i'm totally on top of things hahahaha. here ya go!!!

http://groups.msn.com/MeghansParis2005

enjoy and have a wonderful time on your trip to paris!

Chattanooga...
2. Re: visit my trip log and paris photo album!!

Hi Meghan - Enjoyed your photos again. I remember them from before. Since then, we've been to Paris and fell in love with it. I get a kick out of looking at people's pics and reading their trip reports just as much now as before...maybe more. We saw so much there, but also MISSED so much. Obviously, another trip is in the forecast!

Philadelphia
3. Re: visit my trip log and paris photo album!!

Great pictures. Mom of 5 and you look great!! I'm mom of 1 and well....you look great :) I'm assuming you left the 5 behind?? We're taking the one, and I think he's going to fall in love with our favorite city as well! Thanks for sharing..Danielle