We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Jardins de Paris Republique

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 2
Hotel Jardins de Paris Republique

We are travelling to Paris is August and have booked at this hotel for 2 nights. Any opinions/experiences concerning this hotel? Its located in the 10th district (Rue Lucien Sampaix).

Paris 4th Arr
reviews: 7
1. Re: Hotel Jardins de Paris Republique

The area is a little out of the mainstream and a little bit too close to Gare de Est than I would prefer but otherwise, it's just another Parisian neighborhood. Transportation-wise, Gare d'Est is at least one Metro train-change to most of the principle Paris attractions (many of them are on Metro line 1 which doesn't serve Gare d'Est).

I love the locks on Canal St. Martin and the hotel is right there. You're not too far from the #4 line which will be your best choice to get to the center of the city and the left bank by Metro. I think the area is fine.

Paris 4th Arr
reviews: 7
2. Re: Hotel Jardins de Paris Republique

OOps... that would be Gare de l'Est....

Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Hotel Jardins de Paris Republique

We have returned from our vacation, Paris included. We had a wonderful time in Paris and managed to pack alot of site seeing into 2 days. I found the hotel to be small but the rooms were clean even though there was not a great view, but we never spent our time looking out the window anyways. The staff were very friendly and had no problem helping us with transportion routes on the subway, one of which was very close by. There are some nice resturants in the area, but I did not see many shopping areas. As for the neighbourhood, it was not too bad, it could be a bit lonely at night but we had no problems.