We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cityrama (Greyline Tours) Bus Trip to Reims

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
reviews: 57
Cityrama (Greyline Tours) Bus Trip to Reims

Cityrama (GreyLine) runs a one day bus tour from Paris to Reims with tour of Cathedral and two Champagne houses. It sounds great...but, I was wondering if anybody out there has taken this specific trip before I book it online. Thank you for your speedy replies!

paris
reviews: 2
1. Re: Cityrama (Greyline Tours) Bus Trip to Reims

I haven't taken it with Cityrama but with Paris Vision, but both companies offer reliable and similar service so i would go for it.

The Villages...
reviews: 74
2. Re: Cityrama (Greyline Tours) Bus Trip to Reims

Hi dfctrip,

My husband and I have taken the day trip to Reims and the champagne houses. Reims cathedral is incredible and the village of Reims (they will probably give you time to have lunch there) is very quaint. If you walk around you might see the giant sundial on the sidewalk. We had lunch at the Cafe du Palais and it was delicious (I had fettucine with foie gras - magnifique!). Our tour went to Piper Heidseick where you go through the tour in little cars with sculptures of grapes and such in the tunnels - pretty neat and then a champagne sampling and shopping time. Then we went to Moet and Chandon which was fabulous - here you walk through the cellars with magnums of Dom Perignon that you pass. We especially like Moet and Chandon although both were great. You also get a sampling at Moet and again time to shop. We also drove through some vineyards and actually got out of the bus and took pictures and tasted some grapes still on the vines. All in all I would say definitely take the tour - it is a very pleasant day trip - we would do it again to see other champagne houses. We are headed back to Paris this September-can't wait. Have a wonderful trip - I know you will want to return also!

connecticut
reviews: 57
3. Re: Cityrama (Greyline Tours) Bus Trip to Reims

Raphy and Jojo,

Thank you so much for your replies! I have gone ahead and booked the day trip to Reims. J'attends avec impatience!