We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

carte orange photo size

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fairfax,va
carte orange photo size

What size photo do I need to get a carte arange? !" square or passport size? Color or not?

Washington DC...
reviews: 16
1. Re: carte orange photo size

1" square is best, the space provided on the card to place the picture in is rather small.

fairfax,va
2. Re: carte orange photo size

thanx, that's what I thought I remembered.

USA
reviews: 3
3. Re: carte orange photo size

I measures the space on my Carte Orange and the maximum size which will fit is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4 "---so anything between 1" x 1" and that will do just fine.

As for the photo itself it needs to be a 'head-shot' but apart from size, it doesn't matter whether it is a 'cropped-to-size', color, extra passport photo of a B&W Xerox copy of the photo on your employee ID card or drivers license; it can be cropped from an old family photo; scannned or printed from your computer photo files; taken in a photo-booth. It doesn't matter.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
reviews: 11
4. Re: carte orange photo size

Whenb I bought my Carte Orange, the lady at the Metro booth told me to make a photocopy of my passport and cut out my picture and use it for the Carte orange. I have been using the same carte Orange for the past 3 years and never had a problem