We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gare du Nord

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bucks
reviews: 34
Gare du Nord

Can anyone tell me if there are left-luggage lockers at the Gare du Nord, and if so, where they are?

UK
reviews: 54
1. Re: Gare du Nord

This is what I found when I did a first search on Goggle:

paris-paris-paris.com/paris_city_guide/touri…

I suggest you look further if you require more detailed information.

A word of caution a female friend of our son left all her luggage in one of the left luggage lockers to find on her return she had lost her passport and valuables. So, take important items with you!

Kent, England
reviews: 22
2. Re: Gare du Nord

Gare du Nord is a huge station, and yes of course there are left luggage lockers, a very large number indeed. Follow the signs showing a suitcase, I think the area is downstairs from the main concourse. You get a slip with a number code which you re-enter to retrieve your cases.

nashville
reviews: 14
3. Re: Gare du Nord

loddington -- coming from a country where terrorism shut down even toilets on train platforms for years and removed public trash cans, I am surprised you feel it is 'obvious' that there would be left luggage lockers at the station

after various terror incidents, most European train stations and airports shut down left luggage and particularly lockers -- some are now up and running again -- but it is not

'obvious' it is not a matter 'of course' and it is often difficult to find them

Paris 4th Arr
reviews: 7
4. Re: Gare du Nord

I haven't used a left-luggage locker in France since before 9/11 but a few days ago I was waiting for a train in Bordeaux and the left-luggage facility was open for business with a shiny new x-ray machine and metal detector porte recently installed. I didn't check the prices but I suspect they will reflect the cost of all this new equipment.

Kent, England
reviews: 22
5. Re: Gare du Nord

GraceH9, I really did not know that left luggage lockers had been closed down on railway stations, sorry. I've never encountered a train station, in the Uk or Europe, where they have not been available, and I have travelled to Italy and France in the last few years. They do screen luggage for security purposes now, I know. Never seen this facility closed. No offence intended.

Manila
6. Re: Gare du Nord

Sorry to revive a question already answered, but I am planning a day trip to Paris in September this year.

Would anyone know if there have been changes to the Left Luggage services at Gare du Nord since October 2007? Are they still in service?

Thanks

London/Adelaide
reviews: 1
7. Re: Gare du Nord

I've just seen on the Eurostar webpage that there is a luggage service in Gare du Nord:

Left luggage facilities at the Gare du Nord in Paris

There is a left luggage office at the Gare Du Nord in Paris located just below the Eurostar mezzanine level.

This is automated and open 24 hours a day.

There are three sizes of locker available and the costs of these are:-

Small €3, 40

Medium €5, 00

Large €7, 50

Will be using it tomorrow!

Manila
8. Re: Gare du Nord

Moreninha,

Thanks for your feedback, very helpful indeed.

Cheers!

india
9. Re: Gare du Nord

Hi guys....sorry to press on this question - but does anyone know if I can use the lockers in gare du nord for a period of 2 weeks? How much would that cost me?

Europe
10. Re: Gare du Nord

Any one used this recently and is it really open?