We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fashion Week

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hudson Valley, NY
reviews: 3
Fashion Week

We were planning on Paris the last half of September (18-27). We were just informed by one of the hotels that this is also Fashion Week in Paris.

We are planning to stay in the Marais. My question is, will that area of Paris become very crowded and busy due to Fashion Week? What are the actual dates?

Our dates are flexible at this point, but we didn't want to push it too far into Oct, because the weather may be colder and more chance of rain.

Any advice here.....

USA
1. Re: Fashion Week

The 2008 Spring Summer Prêt à Porter Fashion Week officially runs from Sunday, September 30th thru Monday, October 8th.

Some participants may come in early for Fashion Week...so the neighborhoods of the Marais may be a bit busi--er......but not crowded. But, given your proposed travel dates, you should be gone before they arrive.

Hudson Valley, NY
2. Re: Fashion Week

KDKSAIL-

Thanks for the help! I think we will stick to our dates then. Between fashion and rugby I think (Hope) we will miss the influx!

3. Re: Fashion Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 31, 2009