We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How hard is it to find parking near the port?

Which Bastia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria...
reviews: 1
How hard is it to find parking near the port?

I'm looking at a hotel near the port that does not have its own parking. It's just off the north end of Place Saint Nicolas. I'll be there at the end of October. Does anybody know how hard it is to find parking? Are there time limits or fees for parking on the streets? Are there paid parking garages?

France
reviews: 8
1. Re: How hard is it to find parking near the port?

You'll find evening/nightime parking spaces fairly easily in the avenue which goes up from the port towards the Hotel Best Western (avenue du Fangu, I think). I can't remember if this is a payzone during office hours, but I'm pretty sure it is. Otherwise there are two big (paying) underground car parks nearby: near the station (Gare) and underneath the Place St Nicolas. For a plan of the town , check www.viamichelin.fr

2. Re: How hard is it to find parking near the port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 15, 2013