We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel booking

Which Reims hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Llandudno, Wales
Hotel booking

I have not been to Reims, I was going to and made a booking through OLD CITY TOURISM, the money was debited from my account but the hotel we had chosen, Grand De L. Europe was not able to take us, the alternatives offered did not appeal we informed the company and instead we decided on Epernay, 8 weeks down the line and numberless emails later they still have my money. BEWARE OF OLD CITY TOURISM they are to say the least poor ambassadors for what I imagine is a fine city

UK
1. Re: Hotel booking

I also have this problem with Old City Tourism. Do not use Old City Tourism (or Old City Hotels or OTS), they are currently being investigated for fraud by both VISA and Mastercard.

Bristol
2. Re: Hotel booking

OLD CITY = FRAUD

I have been taken for £187 by these people for a hotel that was never available and now can not get a refund from them, or even a reply by email, If you call them they put you through to the 'accounts dept' that never picks up the phone

DO NOT USE

London
reviews: 5
3. Re: Hotel booking

I have been defrauded of funds twice by OLD CITY TOURISM, once in September for £167 and now in December for another £243. I have changed my debit card details and the £167 has now been refunded by my bank. The new fraud I am dealing with visa and have sent a visa transaction dispute form to claim the money back. I will also contact the Office of Fair Trading next week. Old City do answer the phone and reply to email messages, usually unsigned memos saying they have changed their bank or lost details, usually a lot of lies. One english speaking person is called Tina when you call to complain, tells you the amount is not much and other people are owed more, hardly a very professional company. Stay well clear, also trade as all hotels search.com and old city hotels, based in Istanbul.

4. Re: Hotel booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 15, 2009