We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website

Which Champagne-Ardenne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
reviews: 64
Website

I have finally got the website up and running. It's still early days, just the basic outline and a few photos at the moment.

I would really welcome any feedback or ideas.

Not sure if this will fall foul of the self-promotion rules but the website is NOT FOR PROFIT and just a bit of fun and hopefully informative.

www.champagnediscovery.com

Santé,

PsychoWarthog

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 7
1. Re: Website

Well done -- looks very promising!

Bookmarked promptly for future reference.

Champagne, France
reviews: 7
2. Re: Website

Looks great PW - do drop in and see us next time you're here :-)

Essex
reviews: 71
3. Re: Website

Looking very interesting PW, will add it to my list of useful champers websites immediately!

Regards, EW

Reading, United...
4. Re: Website

Website is more or less finished now. I will be trying to collate details of those Champagne houses that offer lodgings.

Please let me kmow if there is anything you think would be useful for travellers, enthusiasts etc.

Santé,

PsychoWarthog

Indianapolis...
reviews: 56
5. Re: Website

I noticed on the site that you have an area that will list Champagne houses that you can stay in. We will be arriving by motorhome if you are able to list any Champagne houses that allow overnight parking that would be helpful. (Don't want to drink & drive). Also maybe commenting on and dining available at Champagne house or nearby.

I would have contacted you through your site but no option to do that.

Edited: 12:22 am, November 06, 2012
Paris, France
reviews: 4
6. Re: Website

Great website. I've done some biking along the Marne and near Epernay in that area and have ridden through some of the villages you mention. It strikes me how even some of the smallest villages there can have a dozen or so champagne houses. I know there's a lot of bikers and hikers who would be interested in exploring that area if you ever felt like adding some tabs/links on your site to those kinds of resources.

Indygirl - There is a "Contact & Links" tab on the upper right of the website menu so you can send an e-mail.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 56
7. Re: Website

Upon entering the contact & links tab the only selection that will work when you click on them is the tourist office links when I try to click on the link to leave Psycho an e-mail nothing happens.

Oh wait a minute a window did just pop up on my screen. Guess it just takes a few minutes to load up.

Will attempt to send a personal thanks.

Reading, United...
8. Re: Website

Thanks for the tips guys. F.A.O. French Mystique, I have added a link to the Tourisme en Champagne website which gives details of campsites and offers advice on various activities etc.

It would appear that the website doesn't always load properly. It works fine on our stand alone but our new and more powerful laptop sometimes struggles and needs to be refreshed which is odd and annoying but perhaps out of my comfort zone as I do have the technical nous of a grape!

Essex
reviews: 71
9. Re: Website

Pinot Noir I hope!

Paris, France
reviews: 4
10. Re: Website

The website looks better all the time and I've already given your link to one or two posters here on TA.