We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Epoisses from Beaune

Which Beaune hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 31
Visiting Epoisses from Beaune

Hello,

I'm planning a cycling trip of the Cote de Beaune. We'll stay in Beaune two nights. After the trip we'll take the train to Paris for a few days.

My husband's only request has been to go to Epoisses. He just loves that cheese (so do I!). I see that it is about an hour drive from Beaune. Can we take a cab there or should be just rent a car for the day or is there a train? Can we take a tour of the cheese making facility? Thank you!

Pasadena, California
Destination Expert
for Pasadena
reviews: 27
11. Re: Visiting Epoisses from Beaune

But first contact the tour company to see if they'll pick you up, or you meet them at a specific place (likely either Beaune or Dijon). It isn't likely you'd need to make your way to a remote village to join the tour.

12. Re: Visiting Epoisses from Beaune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, May 09, 2013