We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Biarritz like during Wheels & Waves?

Which Biarritz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
What's Biarritz like during Wheels & Waves?

We just learned that this large motorcycle gathering will be going on in June while we are in Biarritz, and saw some footage of bikes actually *on* the beach. Curious if this will be unpleasant if we're there on a family beach holiday with teenage girls. We're hoping to relax, have the girls take surf lessons, enjoy the town. Will the motorcycles be apart--or will the town and beach be noisy and crowded? It's not too late for us to cancel our hotel and go somewhere else in France post-Paris. Kind thanks!

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia
reviews: 247
1. Re: What's Biarritz like during Wheels & Waves?

I've never heard of this event before. I drive on the roads a lot and surf the beaches too but didn't notice a particularly large number of bikes last year during the festival so I don't think you will have any problems.

2. Re: What's Biarritz like during Wheels & Waves?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 23, 2014