We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaysersberg, Riquwihr and Kientzheim in a day

Which Colmar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
Kaysersberg, Riquwihr and Kientzheim in a day

I will need to take the bus from Colmar to one of these towns as a start. Can I visit all 3 in a day or will that be too much? What is the easiest way to get between the three towns? I read that one can walk from Riquwihr and Kientzheim and that it is 3 miles. Is it quite simple or might I get lost? Is there any local transportation between any two of these?

Alsace, France
reviews: 71
1. Re: Kaysersberg, Riquwihr and Kientzheim in a day

My reply to your post about Riquewihr and Kaysersberg should help. You are unlikely to get lost, and the route between Kientzheim and Kaysersberg is a straight one along the main road. Go into the centre of Kientzheim and turn left for the road across the col to Riquewihr.

If I may be so bold as to gently remind you about spelling ... because there is a KINTZHEIM in the Bas Rhin (near to the Eagle flying display and the Monkey Mountain) that is not KIENTZHEIM where you want to be ... but they sound the same to a non-Alsacian ear!!

Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Kaysersberg, Riquwihr and Kientzheim in a day

Thank you for your replies.

3. Re: Kaysersberg, Riquwihr and Kientzheim in a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:37 am, September 03, 2014