We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suspend Dutch motorhome insurance after holidaying in France

Which France hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Suspend Dutch motorhome insurance after holidaying in France

After holidaying in France for three months and suspending our road tax, we find this year our insurance company is still taking out insurance payments. This is a change from the last two years, when insurance was also suspended. Any information welcomed.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
1. Re: Suspend Dutch motorhome insurance after holidaying in France

Welcome to the forum, Mezzam ~

I'm not sure what Trip Advisor has to do with this matter at all. It has no relevance to this forum that I can see.

I see you have posted on the Cape Town Forum as well. Why have you posted on TA instead of taking it up with your insurance company?

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 8
2. Re: Suspend Dutch motorhome insurance after holidaying in France

One would think contacting the insurance company would be the best bet. If I may be so bold as to ask... how does an Australian register and insure a vehicle in the Netherlands without living there? It used to be easy but I was under the impression it was impossible these days...

3. Re: Suspend Dutch motorhome insurance after holidaying in France

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, December 16, 2013