We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secure parking near Ibis budget, Pollard Street

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
Secure parking near Ibis budget, Pollard Street

I am staying in November for the weekend and am looking for reasonably priced secure parking nearby if anyone knows of any

stalybridge
reviews: 129
1. Re: Secure parking near Ibis budget, Pollard Street

Hiya ,yes Pollard street is in Ancoats though they now call it New Islington,where the hell that came from I don't know,it's just a less than ten minute walk into Piccadilly and its en route to the Emtyhad City's stadium ,served well by the tram and buses.

There are several secure car parking slots around that area,if 'twas me I would turn up at the Ibis ,checking out the the area as you arrive , but then ask them where the guests park.

Enjoy Manchester ,your very welcome ,we love it .

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Secure parking near Ibis budget, Pollard Street

Thanks for the advice, will ask the staff

3. Re: Secure parking near Ibis budget, Pollard Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 24, 2014