We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight shuttle services styall road

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
reviews: 3
Flight shuttle services styall road

Fly from manchester twice a year and just found out the car parking with first response has stopped operating, anybody used www.ffscarpark.co.uk . and are they reliable and effecient. Thanks folks.

19 replies to this topic
Halifax, United...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

We have used FSS for many times now and have found them very helpful, polite and reliable, having used several parks around Manchester airport, I would not go anywhere else and would reccomend FSS to anyone

Cardiff, United...
2. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

Thanks Arby, will be there on Friday.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
reviews: 37
3. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

I have used them several times and without any problems

But not for about two years

Cardiff, United...
4. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

They were excellent, great service and value for money , I will always use them.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
5. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

Interesting that the initial recommendation came from someone who has only posted once

6. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, July 13, 2012

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 61
7. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

another 1 post-er to re-dress the balance?

liverpool
reviews: 16
8. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

have used many car parks at manchester airport and FSS is by far the best I have used, I am at present trying to book what would be my 5th visit but the site is too busy, must say something

liverpool
reviews: 16
9. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

When trying to book FSS online I kept getting the message that the car park was full and to phone to book. When I did I was told that the prices had gone up and I would now have to book over the phone. The price had gone up by about 30%. I then booked Skyparks (next door) for almost half the price. They may be good but they will price themselves out of the market at those prices

Cardiff, United...
10. Re: Flight shuttle services styall road

At this very time I'm going to book tonight thanks lof007 got the same response car park full please phone etc, so lets cut out the middleman and go direct to skyparks cheers mate you saved me bit of hassle.

Reply to: Flight shuttle services styall road
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manchester