We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
reviews: 59
Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

for ladies who lunch ...counrty type pub with garden would be nice if its sunny.

any suggestions please...thank you

Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 72
1. Re: Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

there used to be a restaurant at sale water park, which is a very pleasant location on a day like today. RThe name escapes me, the food ws nice last time i went, but that was at least 7 or 8 years ago i think

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Cheshire
2. Re: Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

Is the one at Sale Water Park Deckers? I think it may have changed hands recently. The one that used to be in Bowdon run by the same people has been sold and I think I heard that the Sale Water Park one was sold too.

Sale and Stockport are both very built up areas so country pubs are scarce. Consider these 3 regular haunts of mine. They're about 15 minutes away from Sale:

- the Swan with Two Nicks at Little Bollington

- the Axe and Cleaver at Dunham Massey

- the Bars Paw st High Leigh.

Sorry I can't suggest anything over Stockport way. I don't know the pubs round there.

Another very popular place for ladies to lunch is the cafe at the Cheshire Smokehouse in Mobberley.

have fun.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 79
3. Re: Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

Plenty of "ladies who lunch" places in Bramhall some with outside seating for people watching. There's Beluga YUMMY food, Ego (never tried it but it seems massively poplular at lunchtimes), Graze (tried it when it first opened food was a bit dodgy but I am told it has massively improved), Piccolinos (never been but seems very popular), Romulus everyone I work with goes there regularly, great food (if you like Italian) and fanastic service, Kurts (expensive but I'm told good) and there is also an Indian restaurant name of which escapes me at the moment but it is never busy at lunchtime.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
reviews: 70
4. Re: Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

Hi

In sale waterside there is a lovely italian restaurant and popular, also there is room, which is near dunham massey near bucklow hill as your coming out of altrincham, very very nice..http://www.home-lymm.co.uk/

and a other near to it called

http://www.cheshirelounge.com/ was a brewers fare.

5. Re: Nice place to eat near stockport /Sale area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 29, 2009