We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

himley country hotel

Which Dudley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
reviews: 3
himley country hotel

i am getting married next year at himley country hotel are there review about thus hotel

wolverhampton
reviews: 2
1. Re: himley country hotel

VERY CYCNICAL EX EMPLOYEE (with many years managerial experience so i do know what im talking about..) BUT...

They do av 5 weddings per week, so be aware you are only 1 bride in hundreds they do every year. yes the location is nice, but we went to a wedding there in august and were disgusted by it. the service was awful, as was the food, the attitude... the chairs had to be replaced because the bride luckily went in the night before and they looked like chairs from a working mans club, with mousse hanging out the works..

be on top of them, call them constantly, make sure they know exactly who you are and what you want, and that you are not just the bride from xdate. get a contact at the hotel and stick to them, it dosen t have to be the c and b manager, as they still ahve a fairly rapid turnover, so ask for a receptionist or chef to deal with you... the member of staff will take it very personaally as they may not have had that responsibility before, rather an irate conference manager. but most of all, on the day, just enjoy yourself, and at least you ll have a funny story to tell if it really does go badlyt....

last advice, there are other hotels aroung there that do fewef weddings so take it more seriously, think hard if you want to be part of the country club production line..

good luck and hope this helps

t

xx

west midlands
2. Re: himley country hotel

I'd ignore this person!

They were sacked for stealing money - very lucky they didn't get sent to prison really.

Good hotel - very nice and pleasant staff really.

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 3
3. Re: himley country hotel

all theifs should have they fingers cut off

Get answers to your questions about Dudley