We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

strawberry picking

Which Greater Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 6
strawberry picking

Hi, just looking for somewhere to take my son strawberry picking around the Greater Manchester area, we are in Bolton. I know about Kenyon Hall farm but I just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else?

thanks,

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 1,117
1. Re: strawberry picking

Not in Greater Manchester but Hesketh Bank near Southport is a popular spot but as I recall it used to be May/June time.

wigan
reviews: 38
2. Re: strawberry picking

There certainly used to be a place just off the M62 on the A57 towards warrington. Just go to junc 7, turn left towards warrington and its about 600 yds on right. Not sure if they have all been picked though

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 78
3. Re: strawberry picking

I would have thought it was a bit late for strawberry picking

manchester
reviews: 6
4. Re: strawberry picking

Thanks for your replies, I was hoping for something closer to Bolton, I seem to live surrounded by fields but apparently no strawberry farms! The strawberries have been late this year ( in the North West anyway) because of the cold spring, I know normally it would have been too late. Certainly still advertising strawberry picking at Kenyon Farm, think I'll got there.

5. Re: strawberry picking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Greater Manchester