We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Britania europa hotel

Which Crawley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warwickshire
reviews: 11
Britania europa hotel

I have booked this hotel for 1 night in oct now im worried as the reports on here are bad

we wanted a hotel with pool and sauna ect with a transfer and parking this fitted all we wanted

should i cancel the booking

Any advise would be great thank you

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
reviews: 71
1. Re: Britania europa hotel

Other website reviews are equally poor, but its only for a night, and i guess you got a cheap deal?

booking.com/hotel/gb/britannia-europa.html…

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
reviews: 18
2. Re: Britania europa hotel

Can you cancel without penalty? We had a dreadful stay here a few years back. The promised airport transfer was cancelled due to staff shortages and we nearly missed our flight. We had a smelly, dirty, dilapidated room and the staff were surly.

Warwickshire
3. Re: Britania europa hotel

Thank you

I can cancel but we did get a good price if the leisure area is nice i can put up with a dodgy room for 1 night

i have a little time to think about it and watch the reports

Thank you for your help

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 74
4. Re: Britania europa hotel

We stayed in this one for two nights in January ,we loved it,it is done out spanish style.rooms were clean and comfy. we booked through booking .com. had to stay an extra night because we were snowed in.they gave us our extra night for the same price as the first.which we paid for online.I would stay there again anytime.Julie

Warwickshire
5. Re: Britania europa hotel

Thank you

we have decided to stick with it i cant find another hotel with pool ect for the same price there are some good reports about the carvery so will see how it goes

annmarie

6. Re: Britania europa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, November 13, 2010