We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrogate Ring

Which Harrogate hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
reviews: 94
Harrogate Ring

I've heard there is a walk around Harrogate called the Harrogate Ring and we'd like to do bits of it while we're there for the weekend. Don't want to do the whole 20 miles as we've only got two afternoons to spare so wonder if anyone can recommend the best bits for about a 3 hour walk. I appreciate that we'll have to walk there and back on the same route but if it's scenic we don't mind. Can anyone recommend the better bits please.. we can drive to a better start point if it doesn't look that good out of the town. Much appreciated.

N Yorks
reviews: 16
1. Re: Harrogate Ring

Harrogate to knaresborough via the nidd gorge and river..

Bradford
reviews: 22
2. Re: Harrogate Ring

You could always look for a section that you can get a bus back to your car from - the above mentioned section would work I think

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 94
3. Re: Harrogate Ring

Thanks for those two replies but we went at the weekend before these posts and because it was so hot we just had a chill out afternoon in the park but thanks for the suggestions, maybe next time!

4. Re: Harrogate Ring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, yesterday
Get answers to your questions about Harrogate