We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wexford Guesthouse

Which Wexford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
reviews: 23
Wexford Guesthouse

Hi

Two friends and I are visiting Wexford next week . We are booked in to The Auburn House Guesthouse.

I would be grateful for any information on this place because their website is rather vague. we are unable to get a good look

at the bedrooms . Also is this place near the BusEireannDepot?

Are there nice restaurants close by?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks ,

MadRose

Carlow, Ireland
reviews: 74
1. Re: Wexford Guesthouse

If this guest house is represented correctly on google maps, then it is very close to the bus stop, which is at the railway station. I don't know anything about the Guest house.

You are also near the shopping and restaurants. Selskar street and main street and also on the quays is where most of the shopping and restaurants are.

dublin
reviews: 23
2. Re: Wexford Guesthouse

Thank you for your helpful reply Wearb .. My friend has now changed our accomodation and we are now staying in Whites H.otel.

Im looking forward to our trip and all the Festival promises Cheers.

Dublin
reviews: 41
3. Re: Wexford Guesthouse

If you have booked into Whites, it should be nice, but beware. Some of the 'standard rooms' are actually underground and some face into the loud and dark car park. Really awful. Ask before you accept the room!

4. Re: Wexford Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 27, 2010