We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasson Mews Holiday Cottages

Which County Westmeath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 25
Glasson Mews Holiday Cottages

I just spent 2 days at GLASSON MEWS HOLIDAY COTTAGES and unfortunately I wasn't impressed. The location is great and the houses have lots of potential, at the same time the particular unit we were in was in bad conditions; poorly cleaned, one shower wasn't working, TV had 3 channels only, cd player wasn't working, 1 bathroom door was broken, beds were on the uncomfortable side, carpets and armchairs were heavily stained, kitchen was poorly equipped. Worked out eu400 for two days......crazy money for what it is........ I won't be back!

1. Re: Glasson Mews Holiday Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, January 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about County Westmeath