We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Waterford article

Which Waterford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 3
West Waterford article

Uasal forwarded this article to me from the Indo - so I am passing it on. I have a very slight feeling that this might be a compilation rather than an actual trip, but there is nothing in it that is not accurate, and it gives some good suggestions of places to go.

independent.ie/travel/inside-ireland/secret-…

Waterford has some lovely places to offer and if you want a less touristy experience you could easily spend a few days in the area. Its an area to explore rather than pass through looking at 'sites', with mountains, coastline and villages, castles and history.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
reviews: 72
1. Re: West Waterford article

Ardmore is a wonderful place, I remember it fondly from childhood holidays, likewise the magic road.No mention of Stradbally :(

Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 57
2. Re: West Waterford article

Thanks for that link Doneraile, I now know how to get to the lake,

3. Re: West Waterford article

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, June 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Waterford