We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with new years eve

Which Waterford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
irish
help with new years eve

Just need some help my self and partner are planning on going to waterford for new years eve we are both 23 and are looking to have a great time can anyone reccomend some were to go and stay plz all help is greatfull thanks

Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 3
1. Re: help with new years eve

www.whazon.com/waterford/december05.php

Keep an eye on the above site for Waterford action. While i am somewhat out of the age bracket for club action, I would say that Masons or Ruby's for night club, (Masons are advertising a NY party). Oxygen in John Street, The Forum for Indie music though I don't know what they have organised for New Year. Axis Mundi and Ten John Street are more places you could check up but again don't have any mention yet of NYE. All these places are close together in the John Street area, apart from The Forum which is on the other side of the town (ish) about a 15 minute walk. The John Street/Manor Street area is where the most action will be.

The Fitzwilton hotel in Bridge street seems to be popular with stag party and similar groups, which mostly isn't a recommendation but would probably be lively! From my recent experience of trying to book an office christmas party I would say you should do something about booking the hotel at least.

burt1972
reviews: 56
2. Re: help with new years eve

For going out :

Kasbah or Geoffs earlier in night , move up to masons / rubys lounge as night progresses and finish in Harveys. May need to book tickets for Harveys, http://www.harveys.ie/site/home.php you can contact them to see. All pubs are in same are anywayEnd with Kebab in kebab shop opposite rubys lounge...........

For accomodation, quality inn on canada street is handy for the town. Travellodge and Ramada are a bit out in case you are wondering on them. Taxis will be hard to come by on the night so closer may be better. Look for something in the town. Quay can be a little seedy at night but should be fine.

3. Re: help with new years eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Waterford