We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kilmallock - eating out

Which Limerick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
reviews: 241
Kilmallock - eating out

BeanAlainn or anyone else who can help.

I am going to Kilmallock co.Limerick in October and am looking for somewhere nice to eat at about 6pm. It will be a Saturday evening, so will book a place if necessary.Anywhere in the area really including Charleville and environs. Money no object !!!! Restaurant or nice pub would be acceptable.

Can you help. It's (kind of) a special occasion so I am looking for somewhere nice.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
reviews: 38
1. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Hi Bryno - only know about restaurants in the Limerick City & Adare areas. Some wonderful restaurants in Adare, but it's probably too far away for you.

Sorry - hope you find something.

TAke Care.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
2. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Anyone heard of Bulgaden Castle in Kilmallock, they are on the web, but don't know how good the place is?

Humptulips...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Hey Bryno. It'd be nice if someone helped you out for a change. Sorry, but don't know Kilmallock, but Ballingarry isn't too far. There's a nice place there called The Mustard Seed. Then again, Limerick City isn't much further than that. Good luck.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
4. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

The Mustard Seed is Fab, Bryno. My only memories of Bulgaden Castle are of dances with dated singers (I could be very wrong).

Take care.

Humptulips...
5. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Hey-what's wrong with dating singers? Oh-Fosters and Allen again. I hear ya. :)

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
6. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

The ones on the second last page of the Limerick Leader or the Clare Champion. Shawn O'Dowd and his Ding a Ling, Marty and the Maidens (I made that one up, but not the first one!!)

Humptulips...
7. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Yup. I get The Champion every week for my pop, and breeze through it. Of course he usually gets them in bunches. He called me up after the last bulk delivery and was excited that phones are coming to Miltown. Lol.

reviews: 7
8. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

I loved Shawn O Dowd and his Ding aling!! Maybe he might have a revival after this! I also love Rodneys Glory!! Maybe Rodney saw Shawn in all his glory and thats how he thought up the ding a ling ! Fully expect this post to be removed!

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
9. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

C'mon now, knuckle down 'tis only Tuesday.

I'll look up that poppy seed, or pepper pot or whatever it is and see if it's a runner (bean) haw haw.

Dances with dated singers - ughhhh!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
10. Re: Kilmallock - eating out

Bryno, if you can get to the Mustard Seed, do. You will enjoy it. It has a tremenduous reputation.

Take Care. TGI Tuesday!!