We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser near Lyrath?

Which Kilkenny hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roscommon, Ireland
reviews: 34
Hairdresser near Lyrath?

Have a wedding in Lyrath and not from the area so looking for recommendations for hairdressers??? Any ideas

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
reviews: 40
1. Re: Hairdresser near Lyrath?

Probably the most handy would be Peter Marks in the McDonagh Junction, but you should check with the hotel as they might have their own hairdresser.

Roscommon, Ireland
reviews: 34
2. Re: Hairdresser near Lyrath?

Thanks I checked already and they said the didn't have any hairdressers and they don't recommend any! I'll give them a ring and see if they're free. Really appreciate your response

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
reviews: 40
3. Re: Hairdresser near Lyrath?

I am surprised at that attitude. They do weddings after all! Peter Marks would definitely be the handiest as there is plenty of easy parking available at the McDonagh Junction and it does not involve walking through town. The car park is under ground - important if you get your hair done on a bad day. But if you need any more names of hairdressers let me know. There are loads.

4. Re: Hairdresser near Lyrath?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 30, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kilkenny