We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New YOrk
Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

Hi Lads and Ladies! - I live in NY and was thinking of booking the Killarney Ave Hotel for my wedding. Has anyone been to a wedding there before or can you recommend other places? Thanks Much!!!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney, Berny Riviere
reviews: 37
1. Re: Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

I don't know about the Killarney Avenue for Weddings but the Ard na Sidhe is fabulous www.killarneyhotels.ie/ardnasidhe/index.html

Limerick, Ireland
reviews: 66
2. Re: Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

Its a fantastic hotel. It was designed with the white house in mind which will make you feel right at home. That was because the man who designed the white house parents' were from Co Kerry. Im sorry that I strayed from the point.

I stayed there once and I had no negatives to say whatsoever. Its slap bang in the middle of Killarney and for those who may not be able to afford the price, there is an abudance of accomadation nearby.

Killarney is the home of Stag and Hen parties so a wedding will be right at home.

New YOrk
3. Re: Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

Thanks. Sure all the yanks will be happy:) Im a kerry woman myself:))

4. Re: Killarney Avenue Hotel - Good for wedding??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 19, 2009