We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good food

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 27
good food

going to killarney next week with family both adults and young children. Am looking for nice reasonably priced restaurant to celebrate dads 60th birthday that is also good for kids thanks

Medina, Ohio
reviews: 27
1. Re: good food

I really.liked Supermacs in Ireland, I ate there several times and it was amazing. Although I don't think you should take your dad there for his birthday, lol.

Edited: 4:32 pm, August 03, 2012
Ennis, Ireland
reviews: 154
2. Re: good food

The early bird menu at Macs of Main Street might suit you.

www.macsofmainstreet.com/menu_early_bird.html

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
reviews: 38
3. Re: good food

I love Macs of Main Street as mentioned by Banner Girl.

We've been eating there for years and NEVER had a bad meal. The staff are brilliant.

Melbourne
reviews: 15
4. Re: good food

We had a good meal at the Caragh Restaurant (albeit last year) and they had a varied childrens menu that included options other than with chips.

reviews: 6
5. Re: good food

Murphys on College Street is very good always packed which is always a good sign. They have a Restaurant on the first floor or bar food in the Bar. It's a hotel

6. Re: good food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 21, 2013