We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which B &B in Killarnry

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 23
Which B &B in Killarnry

My husband and I will be in Killarney for two nights in June. I have been researching several B&Bs. We want to be close to town so that we can walk to pubs and restaurants. Old Weir Lodge and Woodlawn House seem nice.. Any thoughts about them?

Thank you,

Smriti

Canada
reviews: 56
1. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

Did you check out the reviews on trip advisor? You get a multiple of experiences. Weir lodge is ranked 44 and woodlawn 9th.

Kerry
2. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

why not start from the top and work down

this is very good location for a b n b

tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186612-d1426142…

Loughrea, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden
reviews: 33
3. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

We use Sunnybank nice place good location,don;t know where TA rate it and honestly couldn't care less.

http://sunnybankbb.com/

Kerry
4. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

For those who don't like reviews..........you may wish to look away now : )

tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186612-d607241-…

Edited: 5:59 pm, May 03, 2012
Kerry
5. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

Forgot to mention my personal favourite

tripadvisor.ie/…REVIEWS

Baltimore, Maryland
6. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

Thank you for your responses. I picked the two based on Tripadvisor reviews was wondering if any one had personal knowledge. KerryEamsKerry - I have sent an inquiry to Larkinley. Will post reviews when we return. So looking forward to coming to Ireland.

Thanks again,

Smriti

Bakersfield, Ca
reviews: 2
7. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

My husband and I always stay at the Fairview guesthouse, and love it! It is right in the town, and around the corner from a great pub we enjoy. If your lucky Bog Ash will still be playing at the pub, not sure, but if they are, don't miss it. You can walk to everywhere, and the rooms are nice, and very clean. Hope this helps.

Diana

Baltimore, Maryland
8. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

Thank you Diana!

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
reviews: 44
9. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

Both are a short walk into town with Old Weir Lodge being that bit closer but you would have to cross the street. Of those on TA's top 10, the two closest would be Larkinley and Killarney Lodge with Killarney Lodge have a slightly quieter setting with more and easier parking.

Killarney, Ireland
reviews: 8
10. Re: Which B &B in Killarnry

I booked woodlawn house for family last year. Great rooms very convenient to town good parking. Would highly recommend