We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

child friendly hotel

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
waterford
reviews: 19
child friendly hotel

hi there,

does anyone know if the randles court hotel is very child friendly because on there website they never mention children and dont advertise any facilities.if anyone could let me know any hotels with facilities for kids id really appreciate it

thanks

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
reviews: 38
1. Re: child friendly hotel

The Castlerosse Hotel is very child friendly as are the Maldron and the Holiday Inn.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
reviews: 72
2. Re: child friendly hotel

Randles Court not really a place for children to be honest. I love it for girly get togethers, but it would not be ideal for children at all. The Castlerosse would be the best option, nice and clean, kids' club, pool and plenty grounds to run around!!

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
reviews: 44
3. Re: child friendly hotel

I believe Bean was meaning The Malton Hotel in Killarney. There are quite a few Maldron Hotels in Ireland but none in Kerry.

http://www.themalton.com/

Another child friendly hotel in Killarney would be the Gleneagle Hotel but it is more on the lower end of those already suggested.

Waterford
reviews: 42
4. Re: child friendly hotel

Deporreswaterford i would say the castlerosse hotel its very child friendly i have stayed there myself and highly recommend it great leisure centre too. The Malton is good as well .Hope this helps .

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
reviews: 38
5. Re: child friendly hotel

Thanks Tony for the correction!! Yesterday was a brain draining day!!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
reviews: 72
6. Re: child friendly hotel

Gleneagle would not be my choice at all.

7. Re: child friendly hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, June 22, 2013