We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two questions? Good/Bad aspects or Killorglin vs Killarney...

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 11
two questions? Good/Bad aspects or Killorglin vs Killarney...

Hi again,

While looking for self-catering properties, found nice ones on Caragh (sp?) lake in Killorglin. Killarney has many options as well. Wanted to see both Dingle and Kerry, and might go north on a day trip so wanted to be near or between two pennisula's. Thoughts on the differences between the two towns would help to decide which.

Also, I found some cottages listed on Irish Holiday Rentals Assoc. Some of their properties are not on the ireland.ie site. Is this not good? Anyone have a history using Irish Holiday rentals? or any info on their reputation? You guys are great with giving helpful info--Thanks in advance

Humptulips...
reviews: 2
1. Re: two questions? Good/Bad aspects or Killorglin vs Killarney...

Hey sciencenut. That would be a fairly cenral location for ye. Caragh Lake is beautiful. One self catering place that is often mentioned here is Old Killarney Village. I have a feeling one of the experts might be there right now. I know someone who stayed there in June and they loved it. On the Ireland forums page, do a search for it on the green line beside post a new topic. As for somewhere else, other good sites are goireland.com and shamrockcottages.co.uk . Cheers.