We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling around Killarney

Which Killarney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, England
Cycling around Killarney

I am planning a visit to Killarney in August for approx 10 days. My plan is to camp and to tour the area by cycle.

Can you tell me which is the nearest camp site to the National Park and if there are specific cycle routes within the national park.

kerry
1. Re: Cycling around Killarney

The closest one to the national park is below , also have a look at

www.wherekillarney.com for maps of Killarney etc.

The Killarney Flesk Caravan & Camping Park

Lakes of Killarney, Muckross Road, Killarney, Kerry

Tel: 064 31704

Fax: 064 35439

Email: killarneylakes@eircom.net

On site facilities include supermarket, café, take-away, hotel, restaurant, bar, campers kitchen, laundry, playroom, TV lounge, adults room, bike rental, disabled facilities, BBQ area, Taxi service, wet weather shelter and 24 hour supervision. It is also suitable for American RV's.

It is the nearest Caravan & Camping park from Killarney Town Centre/Train & Bus Station. It is at the start of the Kerry Way walk / cycle path from the caravan park to the National Park and Lakes.

Border

2. Re: Cycling around Killarney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 31, 2009